Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Instead of hi, I said huu

So, to give a brief little background to this story. It was a friend's birthday (name is MF) and I was sitting around trying to think of a gift to get her. I remembered joking around the year before that I would get her salsa shoes and then I was like hey, why don't I get her salsa shoes. I found out she ordered some at a store so I was thinking I could just get them to refund her on her credit card and I could buy it. I was like wait, this might be kind of a crazy thing to do, let me check with friends. Other friends were like hey, that's a good idea. I thought okay, I'll do it, but I'll ask some other friends if they'll pitch in.

Yeah, okay, so I try to get the shoes, all this stuff happens, shoes don't happen, I mention it to MF and she said, "You're creepy." So, she said this many times in front of another friend of mine and that friend had to step in and be like no, he's really nice. Anyway, I get a call later from MF and she says, "I've decided I can't take it anymore, I'm not going to talk to you, you're creepy." I'm like uh... okay...

I'm in a dance studio with two friends setting up music at the stereo. MF comes in the studio to get a tissue. I look up from my iPod and start to say, "Hi," but realized, "Oh wait, she doesn't want to talk with me anymore," so I stand there with my mouth slightly open and make a sound like huu. MF is standing there with a tissue in my hand looking at me so we stare at each other for like 2 seconds and then we both look away, I went back to my iPod, she went off with her tissue. My two friends in the room were like umm.... that was awkward... I gave them the quick rundown of what was going on with MF and they said, "That's kind of funny she decides to come into this studio for tissue when there are two other studios she could go to." Yeah... awkward...

No comments:

Post a Comment